Monday, May 4, 2015

Less is More Makeup Routine

Hello Alanna & Company readers. My name is Jasmine and I blog over at Classy Sassy & A Bit Smartassy. You guys were able to get to know me a little more when Alanna did a Q&A on me. But today I will be doing a beauty post. Which are my favorite because I have a huge passion for makeup. I never went to beauty school or anything, I learned on my own. Mainly watching Youtube videos.

Today's beauty post is going to be about "less is more". Little bit of makeup is what's in right now by wearing a bold lipstick color. Which are my favorite because you showcase the lipstick color.


These are some of the makeup I will be using: 

  • Maybelline Master Primer
  • NYX Contour stick
  • Anastasia Beverly Hills Pomade Dipbrow
  • E.L.F High Definition Powder

Step One: Prep your face by applying the primer all over your face.
Step Two: Lightly brush on your foundation on your face. I like to use a stribble brush to apply my foundation. I think it leaves my foundation looking flawless.
Step Three: Eyebrows. I brush out my eyebrows first and then apply the Anastasia Beverly Hills dip brow. Less is more remember.
Step Four: Apply your eyeshadows.
Step Five: Contouring time. As you can see below this is where I apply the contour stick. I use a blender sponge to blend in the makeup.


Step Six: Apply your eyeliner and the high definition powder.
Step Seven: Once I'm done applying my eyeliner and powder I like to move on to my eyelashes. My favorite brand to use is "Manga" mascara underneath my Younique 3D Fiber Mascara.


Once I'm done with all that then I apply my lipstick. The one I'm wearing below is Maybelline Matte "Craving Coral"


and there you have it! Less is more makeup routine.

What are your favorite brands, lipstick color, etc..??


Follow along with Jasmine here: Blog | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram


Say hello to this month's sponsor, Jasmine:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading every comment and always try to reply by email. Thanks for stopping by!