Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Humpday Confessions | When I Remembered How Tough Yoga Is

It's that day again! You ready to confess?

Humpday Confessions

I confess that...

My weekends always go by too fast! Or maybe I'm just having too much fun...Either way, they're definitely not long enough.


I'm finally buying fall clothes. I bought two new pairs of jeans (one's purple), three sweaters, a new workout outfit, and my Stitchfix is coming next week. This might sound like overkill but I honestly don't have clothes for in-between weather like it's been. I'm either in a bikini and summer dress or a parka. If you haven't heard about Stitchfix, here's a round-up of how that works.

I'm feeling a lot better than I was last week. I started complaining to my mom about all the issues I was complaining about in the post and she literally tells me, "Sounds like first world problems." #ThanksMom


I have my computer back! I had just upgraded to Windows 10 and a whole bunch of applications and drivers just decided they didn't like it, so I had to take it in to get it all fixed up. I was without a laptop for two weeks. It was a struggle. #Bloggerproblems

I have no idea what I want to be for Halloween or what I'm doing. I feel like everyone is getting prepped and I just don't care really this year. I do really want to dress Starla up however...


This weekend is my Mom's birthday and we're going on a cabin adventure. It's about two hours away and Starla can come. I couldn't be more excited to truly disconnect for a while. #NoWiFiNoProblems

I'm putting more thought into furthering my education. Except I always get caught up in the small things. Right now I'm worried that the GRE/GMAT will be too hard for me to take. I think I just need to schedule the test to make myself study for it and just try. What's the worst thing that will happen? I'll get a bad score and know what I need to study for the next time I take it? Have you all taken GMAT or GRE?


After you all chimed in about work hours last week, I agreed and switched my hours to 8-4 p.m. So much better. I don't even know what I was thinking trying to sleep in. Having that extra hour in the evening is so much better!

Humpday Confessions Morning Person

We also have free yoga at work on Tuesdays so I decided to pop in and give it a try. I haven't done yoga in years because I always opted to do pilates instead, but this was hard. When we were doing corpse at the end, I was fighting not to take a nap right there. 



What are you confessing this week?

Now onto the link-up!

Here are the ground rules for the link-up:
  • Each Wednesday create a post about what’s going on in your life and confess!
  • Grab the button and include it in your post or include a text link back to the link-up. This will be mandatory.
  • Link up so we can see what you're confessing this week.
  • Comment on at least one other blogger’s post from the link up, if there is more than one hopefully!
  • Feel free to share on social media with the hashtag #HumpdayConfessions and I'll retweet.
  • Enjoy!

Alanna & Company - Humpday Confessions


Linking up for #HashtagHumpday.

Say hello to this month's sponsor:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading every comment and always try to reply by email. Thanks for stopping by!