Saturday, May 2, 2015

Spring Style Picks

Hi everyone, please say hello to Bri from All That's Glittered! Today she will be sharing some of her amazing spring styles.



Hello Alanna & Co Readers! I'm Bri & I blog over at All That's Glittered! I'm so happy to be taking over Alanna's blog today! I am going to share a few of my Spring style picks. It was tough to narrow it down, but there are some of the best.
Spring Style Picks with all thats glittered blog
Bucket Bags - I am officially obsessed with these bags in every color. Camel goes with everything, white gives you that little pop. I love the long straps and the adorable synch, to me these look so fresh and springy.
Mirco Floral - This new trend is so girly and spring, how can you not love it? The key is to find the smaller floral prints.
White Jeans - I hope this trend will never go out of style, I keep seeing it evolve and I love every pair I see. Flair, Skinnies, boyfriend, distressed, one of each please!
Mules - I have also been one to love shoes that go around my foot, I like the security. Heeled Mules are a great option.
Panama Hats - With so much concern about our skin, especially our faces, a light Panama hat is key for this Spring. They are also great for a bad hair day! :)
Stripes - Like white jeans, I don't want stripes to every go out of style. Stripes add an effortless "Umph" to any look. They key to stripes is to get the right thickness, too thick of a stripe will make you look wider.
What are your Spring style picks?

Thank you for letting me take over today, Alanna!

Stop over and say Hi: Blog | Twitter | Instagram

xx. Bri




Say hello to this month's sponsor, Jasmine:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading every comment and always try to reply by email. Thanks for stopping by!