Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Humpday Confessions | It's DECEMBER YAY!

Happy December! I'm so excited. Let's get right to confessing!

I confess...

That December is seriously the best month of the year. Channukah is about to start, my birthday countdown is on, Christmas is coming and then NEW YEARS!



I just finished Saint Anything. I was a huge fan of Sarah Dessen when I was in high school. It was a bit predictable but it was the perfect read for Thanksgiving break.

I already bought my NYE tickets and am going to the Newseum. I might have splurged and bought the VIP tickets, but I don't feel too bad because I used a discount code on it that saved me $20, and this way we'll get in an hour early, faster check-in lines, have access to all the floors and exhibits, and get to access the rooftop to take some amazing photos with the Capitol building behind us. #justifyingtomyself


Speaking of New Years, I need a new dress. I think I'm finally going to try rent the runway. I've had dresses that I keep re-wearing for new years and I kind of want to spice it up this year. Have you all ever tried Rent the Runway?

I need to get a new menorah because mine broke last year. I literally don't know where to buy one around my area. I guess Amazon? #badjewproblems

I've had a couple people be really sensitive towards the fact that I'm Jewish during the holidays, but honestly, it's all fair game to me. I've always been raised with a Christmas tree because it was a tradition my Dad refused to give up for me. I'm not a huge fan of all the Christmas music but I do love a good tree.


I am super thankful for my job which gives me a stipend to spend on a wellness equipment. I just bought a new bike! I know it's cold outside but the $$ doesn't roll over at the end of the year so I had to spend it by the end of this month. I feel pretty snazzy.


I'm also endlessly impressed by Starla. When we were at my parents' house last week she took on so many deer. She was so proud of herself.



Now onto the link-up with Plucky in Love and I!

Here are the ground rules for the link-up:
  • Each Wednesday create a post about what’s going on in your life and confess!
  • Grab the button and include it in your post or include a text link back to the link-up. 
  • Link up with either me or Sarah, so we can see what you're confessing this week.
  • Comment on at least one other blogger’s post from the link up.
  • Feel free to share on social media with the hashtag #HumpdayConfessions and I'll retweet.
  • Enjoy!
Alanna & Company



Linking up with #HashtagHumpday


Say hello to this month's sponsor:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading every comment and always try to reply by email. Thanks for stopping by!