Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Humpday Confessions

It's that day again! You ready to confess?

Humpday Confessions

I confess that...

I am so happy that I was able to see my favorite band, MuteMath, in concert last night. This was the first time that I saw them headlining and it was amazing. I've been following them via Facebook and this is the first year they've sold out all of their shows! I'm so glad that I was able to snag tickets.


I'm still debating if I should keep working 9-5 or switch back to 8-4. I do like being able to sleep in to 7 a.m. but sometimes getting home by six or so, then having to walk Starla and then working out afterwards makes for a really late night. #indecisive



My best friend, Ariel, left for Seattle on Sunday and it was a total tear fest. Her boyfriend was bartending so we went to a restaurant and Ariel and I shared at least five teary hugs. Complete waterworks. 



My sponsors are awesome! I want to give a big shout out to Always, Al, A Blissful Haven, Anchored to Sunshine, Belle Brita, and The Whisper Box. 

This month has been awful for me for spending. Whoops. I've busted through all my budgets except grocery shopping. I literally have to eat out every day. I need to go to Harris Teeter and buy out the whole store. 



I scheduled my next Stitchfix! It's coming mid-October and I cannot wait to see what I get. I know I've been seeing a lot of bad fixes out there recently but my past two were really good, and I need to spice up my wardrobe for fall, so here's to hoping for a good fix. 

What are you confessing this week?

Now onto the link-up!


Here are the ground rules for the link-up:
  • Each Wednesday create a post about what’s going on in your life and confess!
  • Grab the button and include it in your post or include a text link back to the link-up. This will be mandatory.
  • Link up so we can see what you're confessing this week.
  • Comment on at least one other blogger’s post from the link up, if there is more than one hopefully!
  • Feel free to share on social media with the hashtag #HumpdayConfessions and I'll retweet.
  • Enjoy!

Alanna & Company - Humpday Confessions



Linking up with Life with Lolo.
Say hello to this month's sponsor:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading every comment and always try to reply by email. Thanks for stopping by!