Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Favorite Things to Do in Autumn

It's finally September! Are you all ready for autumn as much as I am? Today, I'm teaming up with Jasmine from Classy, Sassy and Smartassy and we're bringing you the best things to do in autumn.


I'm Jasmine and I blog over at Classy Sassy & A Bit Smartassy. I'm a beauty & lifestyle blogger. I have two boys ages 4 & 6. I'm a girlfriend and self taught makeup artist.  Today, were going to talk about Fall. If you don't know, Fall is my favorite season. But living in Wisconsin we only get maybe 2 months of Fall. Which really sucks. So we have to try and fit all activities in that short amount of time.  

What are my favorite things to do in Fall?



Pumpkin Patches 

I'm such a kid at heart and I love that I have kids so I can take them to pumpkin patches enjoy the activities they have available and pick out our pumpkins for our homes.

Decorating my home 

I have already been going to Hobby Lobby, Michael's and Target to see what I want to get for my apartment. The warm colors, the candles and everything that goes along with making your house feel warm and cozy like Fall.. I want lol

Shopping for Dark Beauty Products 

I have tan skin so dark reds, purples and browns are my favorite to colors to wear when applying makeup.

Shopping for Fall Clothes

Cardigans, boots, leggings, scarves, and leather jackets. I can definitely wear fall clothes all year around. Too bad that's not how mother nature works.

Fall Decorating via WeHeartIt
 

One thing I'm hoping to do this Fall is definitely apply picking. Haven't done that yet.  What are your favorite things to do in Fall? I love hearing about other things to do to see if they're available to do in my city. 



Even though fall isn't my favorite season like Jasmine's, I do enjoy quite a few things in the cooler seasons. 

All the warm drinks. 

I'm over the frappuccinos. Give me my lattes, chai's, and yes, my pumpkin spice lattes. 

Leaves changing colors.

Need I say more? Autumn is beautiful, the weather is perfect, and Starla loves romping through the crunchy leaves. 

Boots, booties, and cardigans.

I almost fainted in DSW the other day when I saw their boot section. They have everything and I need everything. 

Wine tasting season. 

Well, honestly, it's wine tasting season almost all the time in Virginia, but my favorite time to go to wineries is in the fall. You can buy a bottle, sit outside, and enjoy without continually sweating.

Daylight savings time.

Fall back! You get an extra hour of sleep - need I say more?

What are your favorite things to do in autumn?


Say hello to this month's sponsor:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading every comment and always try to reply by email. Thanks for stopping by!