Saturday, July 11, 2015

Saturday Sessions: Lindsay from Bourbon, Lipstick, and Stillettos

Please give a warm welcome to Lindsay from Bourbon, Lipstick, & Stillettos. Want to get to know a bit more about her? 



Describe your blog and why did you start blogging?
Bourbon, Lipstick, & Stilettos started as a beauty blog but has transformed into more of a lifestyle and opinion blog- guess I felt I had a lot more to say! I started blogging because I write professionally and wanted to have a little fun in my free time. And you cannot beat the relationships and opportunities that blogging provides.


So obviously, bourbon, make-up, and shoes are some of your favorite things, but what is your favorite bourbon, favorite make-up product, and your favorite pair of shoes?

Oh man, picking a favorite bourbon is too difficult! Living in Kentucky means I’m in THE bourbon epicenter. There are several distilleries within a few miles of our house! My three favorites are Maker’s Mark, Bulleit, and Woodford Reserve. My favorite make-up product is mascara. I NEVER leave the house without it! And for shoes, my current favorites are these babies from Mod Cloth.



What do you do when you’re not blogging?
When I’m not blogging I’m working as a technical writer. When I'm not working, I spend my time drinking wine and bourbon with my better half and getting addicted to series on Netflix. You’ll also find me workin’ on my fitness from time to time.

What are some of your favorite posts you've written?


If you were to meet any famous person in real life, who would it be and why?
I have to tell you that I don’t give a hoot about celebrities, but would definitely try to convince Jon Hamm to run away with me. ;) If you've seen him, you know why. 

Say hello to this month's sponsor:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading every comment and always try to reply by email. Thanks for stopping by!