Friday, July 17, 2015

August Instagram Challenge #EverythingAugust

If you haven't realized, or don't follow me on Instagram (which you should!) I have been participating in a bunch of Instagram challenges. I had the #30PhotosInBetween in April from Helene, Taylor's #20HappyDaysinMay, #JadoreJune, and #Showyourbloglove. Not only has it kept my Instagram game strong, but it's been fun to find a photo to fit in the prompt, and take a photo each day!

I wanted to continue the fun for August. I got together with some of my favorite bloggers and together we've created an August Instagram Challenge, #EverythingAugust!



So please join Erica from Looking to the Stars, Jasmine from Classy, Sassy. and a Bit Smart-Assy, Ashley from Girl Talk, Helen from Hel on Heels, Christine from So Called Homemaker, Dayne from The Daily Dayne, and myself. 

 I will be featuring my favorite instagram photos weekly and the rest of the co-hosts will be checking out any posts with the hashtag #EverythingAugust too.

All we ask is that you follow all of the hosts on Instagram (@Alannaandco, @thedailydayne, @socalledhomemaker, @ashleyechase, @csandsblog, @helenguyyay, and @1hotredhd), keep your instagram accounts public so we can see your photos, and to comment and like using the challenge hashtag. 

The challenge starts on August 1st and the first prompt will be "Summer Nights". 

Looking forward to seeing all of your grams in August!

Say hello to this month's sponsor:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading every comment and always try to reply by email. Thanks for stopping by!