Thursday, July 30, 2015

Don't Forget About August's Instagram Challenge #EverythingAugust

Hey everyone! I just wanted to post a quick reminder that our August Instagram challenge starts this Saturday! I hope you all are just as excited as I am. For a reminder, here's the prompt list again.


So please join Erica from Looking to the Stars, Jasmine from Classy, Sassy. and a Bit Smart-Assy, Ashley from Girl Talk, Helen from Hel on Heels, Christine from So Called Homemaker, Dayne from The Daily Dayne, and myself. 

 I will be featuring my favorite instagram photos weekly and the rest of the co-hosts will be checking out any posts with the hashtag #EverythingAugust too.

All we ask is that you follow all of the hosts on Instagram (@Alannaandco@thedailydayne@christineeveryday@ashleyechase@csandsblog@helenguyyay, and @1hotredhd), keep your instagram accounts public so we can see your photos, and to comment and like using the challenge hashtag. 

The challenge starts on August 1st and the first prompt will be "Summer Nights". 

Looking forward to seeing all of your grams in August!

Say hello to this month's sponsor:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading every comment and always try to reply by email. Thanks for stopping by!