Saturday, April 18, 2015

Saturday Sessions: Q&A from Classy, Sassy, & A Bit Smartassy


Introducing Jasmine from Classy, Sassy, & A Bit Smartassy!


Describe your blog and when did you start blogging?
My blog is a lifestyle blog. I blog about my life, beauty, recipes, blogging tips etc… I started to blog back in 2011 right after my second child was born and I was married. I was a stay at home mom at the time and I was bored at home. So I started to read blogs and decided “well I want to start one” and I did. Then I deleted the blog after I went through my divorce in 2012 and came back to blogging in 2013. 

Why Classy, Sassy, & a Bit Smartassy as your blog name?
Why “Classy, Sassy & A Bit Smartassy” as a blog name? Lol well I love to be classy (at times). I’ve always been told I’m a sassy brunette since I was in high school because I have this strong personality. Smartassy because well… I love to be a smartass at times. Don't judge me lol we all are at times. 

What do you do when you’re not blogging?
When I’m not blogging I’m hanging with my boys and boyfriend. Reading a book, shopping, or just doing anything that I feel like doing at the moment. 


What are some of your favorite posts you've written?
Some of my favorite post that I’ve written are: Blogging Tips for Beginners, Building Confidence, and my Fish Tacos Recipe.

If you were to meet any famous person in real life, who would it be and why?
If I could meet anyone famous in real life it would have to be Nicole Guierriero. I love watching her youtube videos. She’s a beauty vlogger. She inspires me when I’m doing my makeup. 


Follow along with Jasmine here: Blog | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram 




Say hello to this month's sponsor, Jasmine:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading every comment and always try to reply by email. Thanks for stopping by!