Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Humpday Confessions

Wow, I haven't confessed in a long time!! Here we go.



I confess...there's a lot of change going on in my life right now and I'm super happy about it. I think I'm ready and willing for it to happen!



I confess...I downloaded the Modest Mouse album which I thought I would be obsessed with and it's just kind of weird. I only like one or two songs from it.

I confess...This might be the first week I achieve my step goal every day! Thanks to Ashley for challenging me!



I confess...that I've been binge watching American Horror Story on Netflix and just finished it. What do I do with my life now?

I confess...that my whole not washing my hair everyday experiment is going pretty well!! 

I confess...that I'm in love with these petite press-on nails. Unfortunately I had a glue accident on Sunday and totally glued my fingers together. So glad it wasn't super glue.


I confess...Part III of my PicMonkey series will be up soon! Do you guys have any questions or tutorials you would like to see for PicMonkey?

What are you guys confessing this week?

Linking up with Melissa and Kels.



Say hello to this month's sponsor, Jasmine:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading every comment and always try to reply by email. Thanks for stopping by!