Friday, September 18, 2015

The Best DC Bars to Watch Football

Now some of you may know that I'm not a passionate, wild, sports watching type of girl. However, most of my friends are. I always feel left out when football season is back on. So this year season I've tried something different. I joined a fantasy football league. I'm decently competitive so I thought that if I put myself in a competitive game that I would actually pay attention to the games more...which was kind of true. Guess what the second thing I needed to really get myself into the game?




You guessed it! Booze! Because seriously, football and beer go hand-in-hand. So here's my round-up (from friend's suggestions) of the best bars you should visit when you want to watch the games.

Nellie's

Located at 900 U St NW, Washington, DC 20001. $15 Buckets of Bud, Bud Light or Mich Ultra all day!

RFD Washington

Home for Cleveland Browns. Located at 810 7th St NW, Washington, DC 20001 in Chinatown.

Penn Quarter Sports Tavern

Home for Denver Broncos. Located at 639 Indiana Ave NW, Washington, DC 20004 near the Verizon Center. 

Public Bar

Home for Oakland Raiders. Located at 1214 18th St NW, Washington, DC 20036 in Dupont. $3 Miller Lites and $3 Coors Lights During All NFL games. 

Lucky Bar

Located at 1221 Connecticut Ave, Washington, DC 20036 in Dupont. 

I'll keep adding onto this list as the season goes along so keep checking back, reviewing more, and adding more of the happy hour deals. But honestly,  you can just follow along with me on Twitter and I'll let you know what's the best!

Where do you like to go to watch the games?


Say hello to this month's sponsor:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading every comment and always try to reply by email. Thanks for stopping by!