Monday, September 14, 2015

Nine Songs to Add to your Playlist

I haven't done a music post in a super long time! I don't know about you but I love streaming music. I apologize for a lot of my posts coming back to the fact of my new job, but I'm literally having to change many parts of my lifestyle. For example, the fact I can't play spotify when I'm underground on the train. Insert crying emoji here. So I'm back to downloading my music. So I've decided to share some of my favorite picks that I've recently added to my phone.



Hotline Bling by Drake




New Americana by Halsey


Sugar by Robin Schulz


Levels by Nick Jonas

Love Myself by Hailee Steinfield



Devil by Cash Cash



Runaway by Galantis



What Do You Mean by Justin Bieber


Again by Fetty Wap


I'm sad that most of them don't have music videos but boo, oh well.

And for you lucky folk who travel in LTE/Wi-Fi style. I've made this a list that you can listen to via Spotify, and as a plus, I'll be continually adding music onto it as I go! You can find the playlist here and you can follow along for updates if you like similar music to me.




What have you been listening to? What should I add to my playlist?

Say hello to this month's sponsor:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading every comment and always try to reply by email. Thanks for stopping by!