Monday, August 31, 2015

September Goals

Yay, here goes my first goal check-in. 


August Goal Progress

  1. Get 1K Instagram followers. Nopeeee. I went from 790 to 821, so that's okay, but not quite there. 
  2. Read two books this month. Another no. I've been Netflix binging and working out a ton, so I haven't had time to read....
  3. Workout three times a week, every week. Yes! I've been really good except for last week, I pulled my back so I've been taking it easy this week because I don't want to re-injure it. 
  4. Cook dinner at least once a week for myself.  Given, the dinners I made for myself aren't that fancy, but I have to start somewhere, right?
  5. Stay within half of my budgets on Mint.com. Another nope! I'm going to attribute this to the fact that I went on two weekend vacations this month. Don't blame me! I had to get some last minute beach time in before it got cold. 

September Goals




  1. Get 1K Instagram followers. 
  2. Read two books this month. 
  3. Stay within half of my budgets on Mint.com. 
  4. Lose at least 3 lbs. I know this seems relatively small, but when you're only 5 ft tall, three lbs is huge. My daily fluctuation is less than .2 lbs per day.
  5. Write at least two "deep" posts. A lot of my posts are pretty fluffy (like this one), or have blogging tips, but don't really get into what I'm passionate about. I really want to share more about myself, my views, and what gets me excited but I tend to shy away from those posts. So I'm going to push myself to write some. 

My top five posts in August:
Best TV Shows to Binge Watch
3 Books to Read, and 3 Books to Leave by Cassie
How to Use Google Analytics to Track Individual Page Traffic
Weekending Part IV
Get to Know Starla

What are your goals for September?

Say hello to this month's sponsor:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading every comment and always try to reply by email. Thanks for stopping by!