Monday, August 24, 2015

How I Pamper My Skin


A little while back I was invited to review Spongelle's body buffer and pedi buffer and absolutely loved them. You can read more about those on my What's In and What's Out. Hint: They were "in"!
Just a little bit ago, Spongelle reached back out to me about another opportunity to try out one of their  other products. This time it was the anti-cellulite contouring body buffer.




The Anti-Cellulite Contouring Buffer is a dual sided Body Contouring Buffer while massaging, smoothing, exfoliating, and detoxifying areas prone to cellulite. Spongellé Body Buffers are an amazing way to care for your skin. They are infused with exotic extracts, rich moisturizers and gentle cleansers to keep your skin youthful & glowing use after use. One of a kind fragrance blends and a creamy lather make Spongelle the most luxurious bathing indulgence for your body and mind.


What I love about the buffers are the scents! I received a ginger scented buffer last time and this time, I received a beach grass scent. They were amazing. Also, it says that they only last about 14-30 uses (depending on which product) but I honestly was able to use all of my Spongelle products for a lot longer than the box said. The contouring buffer helps with cellulite-prone areas, but even if you don't have cellulite (you lucky dog), it makes your skin more firm and properly exfoliates to prevent it in the future. The last thing I'll say, is that my skin is very sensitive, so not only does this not irritate my skin but it feels great. It's also hypoallergenic and dermatologist tested! Isn't that awesome?


The best thing is that you can win one of these for yourself! I love this product and really want all of you to try this too. If you don't enter/win the giveaway, you can also go to www.spongelle.com and use code "BBLOGGER20" to get 20% off your order!

;


Have you tried Spongelle? What are your favorite bath products you use to pamper your skin?

Powered by BrandBacker

Say hello to this month's sponsor:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading every comment and always try to reply by email. Thanks for stopping by!