Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Am I Introverted?

So if you have been following me on Instagram or Twitter you should know I've been sick since last week, and this week it's been even worse! My immune system really needs a jump start. Maybe I should do a cleanse or something? Anyways, so I saw this post on both Lauren's blog and Erin's blog and decided to go for it myself. 

1. Something you will...
refuse to do for the rest of you life: be a person who tells others what and how they need to do something. People need to learn for themselves.

always do forever: be polite. I was raised like this and no matter how many rude drivers there are in this area, I refuse to become one of them. 

2. Something you think is... 
certifiably disgusting: All this ISIS stuff recently. It's sad and I'm astonished that these sort of things occur. 

absolutely amazing: Old couples that still hold hands. It warms my soul when I see that. 

3. A compliment you've been given that's made you...
feel on top of the world: "You are delicate as a flower but as strong as steel."

pretty upset: "Oh, you actually were able to get that done!" 

4. A name you...
hate: Frankly, there's no plain old name that I hate just because. But if I had to choose, I would choose Phillip. yuck. 

love: Liam. Stella. Isabella. Adam. 

5. Something people say about you that you...
know is entirely false: That I'm spoiled. I get that I'm an only child, but my parents made me work for what I got. You know nothing, Jon Snow.

think is on point: that I'm hard to read. I never really got this until this past year that I'm really introverted when you first meet me and I'm very hard to read. When I was in grade school, other kids just thought I was a total brat, but I swear I'm not. 

6. A taste you...
can't stand: Olives. I can't eat anything that's been made with or has olives in it. 

can't get enough of: Chai tea lattes.

A photo posted by Alanna (@alannaandco) on

7. A song you always...
turn off immediately: "Blurred Lines" by Robin Thicke. 

belt out the lyrics to: Anything Beyonce. 

8. Animal you...
fear: Sharks.

need in your life right this instant: Another puppy. or a horse. I would love to have a horse. I probably sound like a twelve-year old saying that. 

9. Something you...
will never ever eat: Any weird animal parts like liver, ear, foot. Gross. 

would eat for every meal if you were given the chance: Pasta. I'm an italian food lover. 

10. To enhance your looks you...
would love to, but would probably never resort to: Plastic surgery. Ouch. No thanks. 

just stick to: My regular routine of mascara and eyeliner. 

I'll be off snowboarding this weekend hot tub-ing so I hope you all enjoy this. I've really been enjoying scheduling my posts and just got this amazing May planner from Bronte Designs. I'll show you how I use it as an editorial blog calendar later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading every comment and always try to reply by email. Thanks for stopping by!