Monday, January 26, 2015

San Francisco Photo Recap

Hi all! Back from a quick work trip/mini-vacation to San Francisco and Santa Cruz. I hate being back at work. Anyways, to follow-up with my last post before leaving for San Francisco the packing lists went very well! I had extra space in my suitcase to pack goodies that I picked up (two books and a scarf) and was still able to take it as a carry-on! PLUS I was able to lift it into the overhead compartment myself! I guess all those overhead presses at Body Pump do work after all!


After some quick exhibiting at a meeting in downtown SF, I was able to explore the city with my boyfriend and go to some cool restaurants. We met up with some of his friends and partied down at the Mission which can get a little crazy!


The next morning, we went down to Buena Vista brunch which apparently has to-die-for Irish Coffee that I missed out on. We sprinted over to Alcatraz to make our 12:00 p.m. tour and ventured around there for a few hours! Alcatraz is huge!



After that we walked down to Pier 39 to see the Sea Lions, get an amazing chowder in San Francisco sourdough bread bowl and I couldn't resist an ice cream.

Tomato-base Clam Chowder
Pier 39

After that we went to visit my cousin in Santa Cruz which is about an hour or so south of SF. The drive down the coast was spectacular and I'm glad we drove it right before dusk because we got to see some amazing vistas! Santa Cruz was a serious juxtaposition to SF, so much nature, such a relaxed lifestyle, and everything closes at 10 p.m.! We were able to see some of the beaches, get some great seafood, go to a grove where Monarchs migrate to every year, and then wake up at 5:00 a.m. in the morning to drive back to SFO. I definitely wasn't ready to leave.







Well, time to get back to reality but this by far has been the best California trip so far! By the way: Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading every comment and always try to reply by email. Thanks for stopping by!