Friday, January 2, 2015

My Word for 2015!

Now, I promise this is the last New Year's post I will have. I've put up my resolutions, and I've made my 101 in 1001 list, so I'll make this short.

After taking a look back on this past year and thinking about what I want to do for the future. I've decided to focus on a word for 2015. And my word is Yes! I want to do more and grow more and I want to be able to say "Yes, I've done that," much more.

I'm also doing this cute thing called a "Rememberlutions Jar." I'm decorating a mason jar and after something big happens, I'll write it up on a little note, stick it in, and at the end of 2015 I can look back in and see all the great things I've accomplished. I actually got the idea from buzzfeed! I'll post a photo of it once I find my glue gun.



Do you have a word for 2015?

Lastly, Happy New Year from us to you!


3 comments:

  1. i love your word and the jar idea is so great. it will be so fun to open it up at the end of the year. thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for hosting the link up! Im excited to open it at the end of the year too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. […] so I said my last post was going to be the last New Year’s post….but I lied. I had to post this because […]

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading every comment and always try to reply by email. Thanks for stopping by!