Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Humpday Confessions | #HashtagMadness

Happy Humpday Confessors! So just some housekeeping alerts for you guys. The holidays are getting a bit hectic and it's tough for me to write as I go so I've scheduled a bunch of posts for the rest of December. With that being said, I will not be hosting Humpday Confessions on December 23 or 30th. I just don't know how busy I will be. However, you can still link up with all the other Wednesday gals.

I confess...

My GRE test is on Friday. I'm about as ready as I can be at this point but I've definitely been studying vocab like a crazy person. Wish me luck.


I'm so not comfortable in front of my camera. I really need to get better for a few pictures of myself here and there because, HELLO, my blog is my brand and my brand is me. I have to take some holiday photos of myself this weekend, so if some of them turn out good I might share them here. We'll see. 

I'm still surviving off Thanksgiving leftovers that I froze and have now unfrozen. #Turkeyforweeks

My menorah broke last year and I haven't fixed it, so I haven't been lighting any lights. #BADJEW! Whoops, Can I arrange my B&BW candles in a row and say it's a menorah?

Speaking of holiday decorations, I'm loving everyone's! I like mine and my roommate's too. It's a pumpkin still filled with Halloween candy. #Wesuckatdecorating

I just realized how many hashtags I've used. Laura, you should be proud of me. I usually can only find ways to incorporate one or two hashtags into posts, but this week I'm going wild!


My birthday is now only 12 days away! What are you all getting for me? Should I have written a gift guide of what to get me for my own birthday? #Nomoregiftguides

I'm trying out this new brunch spot for my birthday brunch in Chinatown that just opened a couple weeks ago. $15 bottomless drinks and a killer menu. I can't wait to go. #countdownison!


I really do try to take my own photography however these types of posts require gifs, and I need to attribute sooooooo.......

All gifs from Giphy


Now onto the link-up with Plucky in Love and I!

Here are the ground rules for the link-up:
  • Each Wednesday create a post about what’s going on in your life and confess!
  • Grab the button and include it in your post or include a text link back to the link-up. 
  • Link up with either me or Sarah, so we can see what you're confessing this week.
  • Comment on at least one other blogger’s post from the link up.
  • Feel free to share on social media with the hashtag #HumpdayConfessions and I'll retweet.
  • Enjoy!
Alanna & Company



Linking up with #HashtagHumpday



Say hello to this month's sponsor:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading every comment and always try to reply by email. Thanks for stopping by!