Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Humpday Confessions | A 70 Degree December

Happy Humpday Confessors! It's been a crazy year hasn't it? I can't believe it's almost coming to an end so soon.

I confess...

that I went to go see the National Christmas tree for the first time....ever. I'm probably a bad Washingtonian for not ever going to see it before, but it was just never on my priority list. 

I was going there for a purpose. I had to get photos for my parent's holiday card. So of course, I cart out there with the boyfriend, the dog, my camera, my remote and tripod. What ever was I thinking? We got yelled at my secret service for having a tripod because everything needed to be "on" or "with" you at all times. So we had to set up and then run away quickly after getting a few snaps of us with the White House behind us. Then trying to get a good photo without 100 people in the background was definitely difficult. I got so frustrated at one point that I just took down the tripod and just started asking people to take photos of us. #Cuethecropping

Totally doesn't look like it's December...


that we did get some great photos and it was an amazing excuse to walk around the city like a tourist for a day (and play with my camera). Starla definitely loved it because there are nice fat squirrels who didn't run away because they want to get fed. 


Starla also scared a whole ton of people with the squirrel chasing because as we were walking around she would quickly try to dart off the side of the road and one poor guy on a bench eating ice cream was so startled and jumped right off the bench. #sorry!

I went to a tacky sweater party on Friday night and it was so hot that I was sweating and debating taking it off. #indiansummerFTW

that this post is turning into a weekending post and I'm not even sorry. This weekend was amazing.

I still haven't been able to get out and ride the bike that I just got a few weeks ago. It's calling my name every day but I am not riding in the dark and the damn sunset is at 4:30 now!

I've been hitting the body pump classes pretty hard and this damn new release is killing me. Is anyone else with me.


I thought that I recently developed a vibrado while singing but I just realized that it's me driving over potholes.


All gifs from Giphy


Now onto the link-up with Plucky in Love and I!

Here are the ground rules for the link-up:
  • Each Wednesday create a post about what’s going on in your life and confess!
  • Grab the button and include it in your post or include a text link back to the link-up. 
  • Link up with either me or Sarah, so we can see what you're confessing this week.
  • Comment on at least one other blogger’s post from the link up.
  • Feel free to share on social media with the hashtag #HumpdayConfessions and I'll retweet.
  • Enjoy!
Alanna & Company



Linking up with #HashtagHumpday


Say hello to this month's sponsor:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading every comment and always try to reply by email. Thanks for stopping by!