Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Humpday Confessions | You're a Hot Head


Humpday Confessions

I confess that...

I've finally decided what to be for Halloween. Yay! It was getting close.

I'm not typically one who goes for a lot of trends, but I've recently been getting on the "trendy" boat. I just ordered a hoop nose ring, I got my first blanket scarf, and a pair of trendy sunglasses.

I've been obsessed with Snapchat! If you follow me you would have seen blanket scarf and trendy sunglasses. I've been moving more to snapchat than instagram recently. I still like to keep some nice, pretty photos on the instagram, but snapchat is so much more personal. I get to take a little peek inside your day-to-day lives. I love it!


Andy and I went to brunch on Sunday at Commissary. It was amazing! I loaded up on all the Jewish good food. Apparently the owners are Jewish! My platter was eggs, latkas, lox, and apple sauce. #Stuffed


After we went to brunch we walked next door to see a friend who was working down at Logan Tavern and just had a couple drinks there at the bar. Were just sitting there minding our own business when this girl keeps trying to steal his seat when he goes up to the restroom so I tell her, "It's okay you can sit there in the meantime when he's gone." So he comes back and taps her on the shoulder to let her know that he's back and she needs to move. She moves and then says to him, in a way that I can't hear, "If you touch me again, I'll punch you in the face." So he gives her a face and doesn't really say anything back. She then laughs and goes to me, "Your boyfriend is a hot head!" and scampers away because both of us are now annoyed. I am so glad that I didn't hear the punch in the face comment... #hellnaw


I typically skip out on most Oktoberfests because I'm not a big beer drinker, but there's Barktober fest this weekend and I couldn't miss it. They have doggy costume contests, unlimited beer tastings, food trucks, and all proceeds to go the Washington Animal Rescue League. How could I miss out? If you're in the area, definitely think about coming. I'll be there!


I really don't know how people do multiple things in the evenings. Now I study an hour every evening, and all I have time for is one other chore and dinner when I come home in the evenings. I really wanted to work out yesterday, but had to do groceries. By the time I was done with groceries, it was dinner time, by the time I was done with dinner, it was time to study, then bedtime. Maybe I should be more productive on weekends? #growingupishard


now that I have food in my fridge, I can actually cook things for myself. So I made a ravioli on Monday and chicken teriyaki last night. I don't usually make recipes that are too difficult so I can't mess too many things up. But as soon as I'm cooking for someone else I panic and forget how to cook. Like serious mind-blocks. Like how long to I cook this broccoli for? How do I know if the chicken is done? Do I dump in the entire box of rice for two people? #strugglecentral. Is that only me?



Now onto the link-up!

Here are the ground rules for the link-up:
  • Each Wednesday create a post about what’s going on in your life and confess!
  • Grab the button and include it in your post or include a text link back to the link-up. This will be mandatory.
  • Link up so we can see what you're confessing this week.
  • Comment on at least one other blogger’s post from the link up, if there is more than one hopefully!
  • Feel free to share on social media with the hashtag #HumpdayConfessions and I'll retweet.
  • Enjoy!

Alanna & Company - Humpday Confessions



Linking up with Life with Lolo

Say hello to this month's sponsor:


No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading every comment and always try to reply by email. Thanks for stopping by!