Tuesday, October 13, 2015

How to Remove Denim Stains from Your Purse

A little while back I bought this adorable Kate Spade cross body. This is the first time that I have ever used a cross body for my daily purse, and with that came an issue that I didn't even think of. It will regularly rub up against my jeans and to my dismay, your jeans will leave stains on your light purses!

Removing Denim Stains from Purse

So to fix this naughty little problem I found a nice simple solution that is safe for your purse! I can't believe how easy this was. 


I took Simple Make-up remover wipes and they were completely able to remove all the dark jean stains on my light purse. Any alcohol-free make-up wipe should be able to do the trick. I use Simple because there are no extra chemicals that could damage the leather on my purse. I just wiped for a couple minutes before all the blue stains on my light purse completely came off onto the wipe. 

Removing Denim Stains from Purse

After a little bit of cleaning, the purse looked a lot better. I was able to get off almost all of the jeans stains and went off to clean the rest of the purse with the wipe. After that i went back and doubled up with some purse protectant. The one I use is directly from Michael Kors and can be used on handbags, shoes, and suede. 

Removing Denim Stains from Purse

Not 100% gone, but much better, right?

Do you ever have this problem with your purses? What do you do to avoid stains on your purses?

Say hello to this month's sponsor:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading every comment and always try to reply by email. Thanks for stopping by!