Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Firmoo Eyeglasses Review

I'm not sure many of you realize this, but I am blind as a bat! I've worn glasses since elementary school and got contacts as soon as I started to play sports in middle school (aka I got teased and called four-eyes one too many times). 

I wear contacts as soon as I wake up and walk Starla to the minute I lie down in bed. I just don't particularly like wearing my glasses because I don't find them that stylish and I like being able to see peripherally.



Then, Firmoo contacted me. Firmoo has an extensive selection of eyeglasses that you can choose from and all the frames were very fashionable. I was a little hesitant at first about ordering glasses on-line, because I am super picky about my glasses and like to try on 100+ pairs at the optometrist's. Their website is very easy to use and has a Virtual Try-On that worked really well. I virtually tried on about five of them before I found a pair that I fell in love with. Since I was ordering prescription I was a bit nervous about inputting all my prescription numbers, but they even had an image upload option for your prescription. Pretty error-proof!


The glasses came in a couple weeks and were exactly as promised. They even gave me a cute case, cleaning cloth, screwdriver, and drawstring pouch. The frames I chose were plastic frames and actually feel more heavy-duty than my frames I bought from my optometrist last year. 


How do you think they look?

Do you need a new pair? New customers can get 50% off their first pair of frames! And if you are reliant on glasses like me, that's a steal!

Linking up with Melissa.

The glasses were sent to me for free by Firmoo, to review. All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading every comment and always try to reply by email. Thanks for stopping by!