Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Summer Training Vol I


Ok here's check-in number one. I'm going to try and keep you guys updated every week. I know some of you might not care, but sorry, gotta keep myself accountable somehow.

10,000 Steps a Day


Not as good as I thought. Hopefully, once I move on Saturday, my steps will go up since I won't have a yard for Starla to go run around in and I'll need to walk her more frequently. 

Drink three bottles (~60 oz) of water a day.

I ended up buying two new water bottles. One for my office and one for the gym and home. They're the Zulu Highperformance Glass Water Bottles. They're glass, pop-open one handed, and have a bunch cute colors. I'm kind of obsessed with them. They're exactly twenty ounces so it's easy to count how many I've drank. I was really good at this goal and ended up drinking more like 80 oz of water each day. 

Work out three times a week. 

Tuesday - 60 minutes of Body Pump
Thursday - 50 minutes of Cycling
Saturday - Three Hour Hike
Monday - 60 minutes of Ripped

Snack healthy.

Meh, not the best. I had a choco-taco on Wednesday and then Nerds on Thursday. I was pretty good over the weekend and mostly snacked on watermelon and cantaloupe. Still working on this.

Limit my wine habits.

I only had wine on Thursday night and I had a beer on Friday. But I've been good at working out and resisting the urge to splurge on a couple glasses of wine after a work out. Overall, pretty good!



Lastly, I'm joining up with Christine and Jaelan for the Blogger Booty Challenge of 3,000 squats in 30 days. It started on Monday and all I have to do is 100 squats a day. 100 squats split up into four sets of 25 throughout the day really isn't bad at all. 

What are your fitness goals for this summer? Have you joined the Blogger Booty Challenge?

Kenji is Here: Workout Wednesdays

Say hello to this month's sponsor:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading every comment and always try to reply by email. Thanks for stopping by!