Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Why I'm a Bad Blogger

Yay for Wednesdays. Yay for confessions! Today I have to confess...I'm a bad blogger. And here are the reasons why:

I confess I'm a bad blogger because....I suck at make-up. I suck at make-up tutorials. And by make-up tutorials, I mean following the instructions of others. If you expect me to make any how-to post anytime soon, expect a post that is what not to do.



I confess I'm a bad blogger because...I still can't justify spending all my extra cash on this damn blog. I have splurged on some sponsorships (Hey Ash & Stephanie!) but paying for hosting my blog is just not on my radar. I have figured out how to work PicMonkey like a pro (no photoshop for me!), and lastly my iPhone takes damn good photos. Sorry not sorry.

I confess I'm a bad blogger because...I'm not a Mormon, I'm not engaged/married, and I'm not a mommy! Also, I still haven't figured out why there are so many Mormons who blog! Don't get me wrong, I'm not hating, I'm just still curious why there's such a huge majority...



I confess I'm a bad blogger because...I don't like running or yoga and have never tried Barre.



I confess I'm a bad blogger because...I'm not good at taking selfies or OOTDs. I also still get self-conscious about taking photos in public.


I confess I'm a bad blogger because...I don't particularly like to do DIY projects. I always say I will....but I never do.

I confess I'm a bad blogger because...my boyfriend and I don't have the most romantic "how we met" love story. It was more like, I was drunk at a fraternity party and he offered me a refill of jungle juice.

Oh well, screw stereotypes! Also I love my followers who like my bad blogging, you guys make every week better! Happy Humpday!


Making Melissa

The Blonder Side of Life


No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading every comment and always try to reply by email. Thanks for stopping by!