Friday, February 20, 2015

My Dream Home

Everyone loves to dream about their dreams. Recently I've been thinking about what my dream home would be like. Currently my boyfriend and I live in a really nice condo, albeit really cramped condo! Of course, we probably should have done a bit of research about the storage lockers in tour condo building before we moved in to find out that they were all sold out! You would be surprised how many weird places you can store your luggage in a 900 sq. ft. condo. So back to my dream home, here are the things I would absolutely need.

A grand entrance.
Credit
A fireplace. 
Credit
A giant back yard that doesn't face any other houses. Any body of water would be awesome too, but I don't think necessary.
Credit
A library. I've probably watched Beauty and the Beast a couple times too many.

Credit
I would also need this pillow for my library.

Credit

and lastly lots of parking! I'm over this parallel parking thing. Go big or go home, right? 

Credit

What are your must-haves for your dream house? What are your favorites about your current home?


P.S. I'm going to an Urban Cowboy party tomorrow and have no clue what to wear. Has anyone been to one, what should I wear?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading every comment and always try to reply by email. Thanks for stopping by!