Sunday, January 11, 2015

Winter Essentials

A video posted by Alanna (@alannaandco) on




Winter is officially upon us. I got an email today saying that the wind chills tonight are going to feel like 0 degrees or negative 10 degrees! Yikes. For Northern Virginia, that is absolutely freezing!

Winter Essentials

  1. Blankets, blankets, and snuggies! I love blankets at any time of the year, but now it's perfect because it's extra cold. As dorky as snuggies are, they're actually extremely convenient, especially when you're blogging on your couch!
  2. Aveeno hand lotion. They're not joking when they say it lasts through hand washing and for 24 hours. This is the only lotion that keeps my hands moisturized and prevents cracking during the winter. It's also good for the workplace because it's fragrance free.
  3. Anne Klein boots! I actually just got those for Christmas this year and they are perfect! They're lightweight, waterproof, fur-lined, and have a great grip for ice and snow.
  4. Eos Lip Balm. They have tons of different flavors and they give you great coverage without feeling sticky or oily. My favorite is the mint flavor because it tingles!


  5. Starbucks Chai Tea Lattes. This is life.

    A photo posted by Alanna (@alannaandco) on

What are your essentials for surviving the winter?

4 comments:

  1. I love those EOS lip balms! I've been wanting to try the lotions, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! I always forget they have the lotions too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been using so much hand lotion! I should try this aveeno stuff, I like that it stays!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Definitely try it out! Thanks for visiting.

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading every comment and always try to reply by email. Thanks for stopping by!