Tuesday, August 4, 2015

The Awesome Link-Up

Truly, August is going to be awesome! There are so many things I'm looking forward to and so many awesome things that have already happened!

Warm Weather

The weather has been so great lately. Still a bit humid, but nice and sunny for the most part. I absolutely adore summer and can't get enough outdoor time. 

Finally, getting good photos taken of me!

As you know I don't have a fancy DSLR camera. Everything iPhone. I am also cursed with not having any photographer friends/boyfriend/family members who can take a couple good snaps of me. So I got a photoshoot the other day (primarily to use for the blog photos!) and a lot of them came out amazingly well! Go check my about page to see some of the others ;) But here's a sneak peek!


Getting in shape

Getting in shape is always awesome, but it's even more awesome when you get a discounted Classpass membership! If you haven't heard of Classpass, they basically offer you any group fitness classes through tons of gyms and studios around your area at $99/month (usually!) I've already mentioned my love for group fitness classes, so I think this may work out really well for me! I had barre last night, crossfit tonight, and yoga tomorrow night. Wish me luck for crossfit!

Instagram photo challenge!

If you haven't heard, I'm hosting an Instagram challenge. The pictures that are coming in are AWESOME. I am so happy and proud with the participation and cannot wait for the rest. It's been hilarious how serious I take it. I have to schedule a good 30 minutes to just go through all of your photos a day! Also, a huge thanks to my co-hosts because they are awesome as well. All the blogger love goes out to these guys: Erica from Looking to the Stars, Jasmine from Classy, Sassy. and a Bit Smart-Assy, Ashley from Girl Talk, Helen from Hel on Heels, Christine from Christine Everday,  and Dayne from The Daily Dayne.
A photo posted by Angie Scheie (@chasingmyhalo) on

Best friend's bachelorette party

My best friend's bachelorette party is this weekend! It's definitely going to be awesome. We're going out to Baltimore for the evening, but I'm not going to share too many details because it's a surprise!

Last minute vacations!

Seriously, I love planning. I'm a meeting planner for my job! But spontaneous beach weekends are awesome. So the weekend after the bach party, I'm going to a quick 2-night beach trip to Chincoteague! I can take the Starla beast and there are wild ponies! What could be better? 


Now, join up and tell us what is awesome in your life?



Say hello to this month's sponsor:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading every comment and always try to reply by email. Thanks for stopping by!